- April 5, 2011 Shape Corp., Part of the Future of Automotive Safety
- June 25, 2012 Shape Corp. Participates in Public Debut of Highest Strength Cold-Rolled Sheet Steel
- June 25, 2012 Shape Corp. Receives Two Performance Awards from Mitsubishi
- April 16, 2012 Shape Corp. Receives Supplier Award From Toyota
- October 26, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives Nissan’s Spirit of Monozukuri Award
- June 23, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives Two Awards from Honda
- April 21, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives American Cancer Society Award
- April 14, 2011 Shape Corp, Part of the Future of Automotive Safety
- April 8, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives 2011 Progressive Manufacturing 100 Award
- April 5, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives United Way Award
- March 31, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives United Way Award
- March 31, 2011 Shape Corp. Partners with Local Corporation to Assist in Japan Relief Efforts
- February 23, 2011 Shape Corp. Training Program Ranked 37th in 2011
- February 10, 2011 Shape Family Wellness Program Highlighted in Partnership for Prevention Report
- January 11, 2011 Shape Corp. Opens First European Plant in Plzen
Creative Engineering Solutions, Flawless Execution, Industry Leader
Shape Corp. is a global leader in impact energy management systems that protect occupants, pedestrians and vehicles. Headquartered in Grand Haven, Mich., Shape Corp. is a full service supplier providing design, engineering, testing and manufacturing for plastic and metal solutions in North America, Europe and Asia. Shape is recognized as a pioneer in advanced custom roll forming and injection molding and applies this expertise to energy management systems, in addition to an array of industries including automotive, office furniture, health care, agriculture and more.
Founded in 1974, Shape is privately owned and has four sister companies and more than 1,500 associates globally.
Please contact us for more information.