- Provide and maintain a healthy and safe work environment, promoting suitable conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health.
- Establish, review, and evaluate OH&S objectives through effective indicators that provide conclusions related to the adequacy of working conditions for team members and determine the need to apply or improve prevention and protection measures.
- Adopt the OH&S compliance measures dictated by the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the company subscribes to.
- Maintain a systemic identification of hazards and manage their elimination, as well as carrying out the pertinent risk assessments and the consequent actions to reduce them.
- Promote a culture of responsibility and support for the OH&S Management System at all levels of the organization to guarantee its continuous improvement.
- Guarantee the consultation and participation of all associates, necessary in OH&S issues, establishing the appropriate channels and means of communication for said purposes.
- Train and educate all associates in maintaining safe and healthy work practices and habits, promoting the commitment of this policy among employees, suppliers, contractors, customers, and other interested parties.
Shape is committed to a sustainable future by manufacturing products in ways that limit our negative impact on the environment. Our commitment to environmentally responsible is not just anchored around compliance, it’s also focused on continuous improvement of our environmental management system. Through the following initiatives, we achieve and demonstrate sound environmental performance by controlling the impact of our activities, products and services.
- On-site, outdoor clean-up days
- Earth Day tree distribution
- Waste reduction program
- Registered to the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Shape is committed to conducting business in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Our customers expect it, our leaders and associates expect it, and our community expects it. If you believe there has been a potential violation of the Shape Principles of Conduct, we want to hear from you.