Please review the following information as it pertains to our COVID-19 protocol put in place to protect you and our team members.
Daily Health Screening Protocol:
- As you enter a Shape facility, you will be greeted by your Shape contact (host) who will guide you through the temperature and symptom screening process.
Please note: You will not be able to complete the temperature screening without the assistance of a Shape Corp. team member.
- Symptom Screening:
- If you answer YES any of the symptoms or exposures posted at each screening device for you or your household (posted at the screening station) please exit the building safely call your HR contact to reschedule an appointment at a later date.
- If you answer NO proceed to temperature screening.
- Temperature Screening:
- Stand facing the temp screening device (follow display instructions).
- The device will display a safe/unsafe temp
- Safe temperature (< 100.4F) the gate latch will open and enter safely.
- Unsafe temp (>100.4F) wait 5 minutes in safe location and repeat the test.
- If you have a second unsafe temp reading, exit safely and reach out to your contact to discuss next steps for rescheduling.
Please see examples of our temperature screening device below
COVID-19 Health Symptoms:
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please notify your Shape contact (host) to reschedule an appointment for a later date or coordinate a phone interview as individuals who are sick will not be permitted to enter our facility.
Please remember to always practice social distancing. This means staying 6 feet away from others as a normal practice. Eliminate contact with others, such as handshakes. Avoiding touching surfaces touched by others, to the extent feasible. Always avoid anyone who appears to be sick, or who is coughing or sneezing. Please be diligent not to congregate in close proximity groups.
Face coverings will be provided to you or you may bring your own. Generally, face coverings are required at Shape when social distancing requirements cannot be met. Please plan on wearing a face covering when:
- In line for temperature screening at the start of the workday;
- In hallways/aisles, restrooms, or other movement to/from workstations or offices;
- When 6’ social distancing is not possible; and
- At designated machines where signed face covering required.
Sanitation and Personal Hygiene:
Provisions are provided to wash your hands often with antibacterial soap and water. Remember to wash for 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer where available. Wash your hands and sanitize after using items that are shared by team members, such as: forklifts, check fixtures, hand tools, etc. Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow or a tissue and do not spit. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash your hands
Please reference Shape’s Safe Start Playbook for COVID-19 HERE for more details or reach out to your Shape Host with questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support and flexibility!