Shape Corp. is looking for a Process Engineering Co-op student.
Skills and Experiences
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical degree in related field of study.
Projects may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the implementation of new products and processes into manufacturing
- Develop specifications of primary and secondary equipment and control
- Develop and maintain Technical Users Manual for equipment
- Assist in design and layout of processes, including a sequence of operation, that incorporate TPS/Lean philosophies
- Assist in installation and implementation of new process technologies
- Develop instructions and procedures in support of processes
- Monitor process performance and initiate actions to optimize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Coordinate/facilitate/analyze process design of experiments (DOEs)
- Coordinate process optimization and trial runs
- Support product launch in manufacturing plant
- Develop appropriate APQP documentation in support of the Shape launch process, i.e., control plan, process sheet, PFMEA, etc.
- Maintain records as required by Quality System
- Participate as a member of the program management team
- Participate in DVP&R, DFMEA, and PFMEA development meetings
- Provide input and support for tool designs and development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.