Responsible for development, improvement, standardization, and training on policies, procedures and required tools for specific manufacturing processes, including plastic injection molding, roll forming, based on process specialization.
Skills and Experiences
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical degree in related field of study.
- Responsible for safety in process design and in the execution of daily activities.
- Ensure compliance of practices, procedures and instructions relative to applicable corporate standards (ISO, TS, etc).
- Ensure quality outputs from daily activities.
- Use of proper data collection and analysis to ensure provided information is supported with data that reinforces the stated output.
- Coordinate/facilitate/analyze process design of experiments (DOE’s).
- Ensure timely execution of planned activities.
- Provide process design and improvements in a cost efficient manner.
- Proficient in completing cost justifications with acceptable ROI.
- Read and interpret CAD data, blueprints, GD&T, CMM reports, customer dimensional specifications.
- Foster strong working relationships and demonstrate effective communication skills with peers, team members, management and project teams.
- Share lessons learned proactively and also train other engineers on process improvements.
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the leader.