- April 5, 2011 Shape Corp., Part of the Future of Automotive Safety
- June 25, 2012 Shape Corp. Participates in Public Debut of Highest Strength Cold-Rolled Sheet Steel
- June 25, 2012 Shape Corp. Receives Two Performance Awards from Mitsubishi
- April 16, 2012 Shape Corp. Receives Supplier Award From Toyota
- October 26, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives Nissan’s Spirit of Monozukuri Award
- June 23, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives Two Awards from Honda
- April 21, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives American Cancer Society Award
- April 14, 2011 Shape Corp, Part of the Future of Automotive Safety
- April 8, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives 2011 Progressive Manufacturing 100 Award
- April 5, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives United Way Award
- March 31, 2011 Shape Corp. Receives United Way Award
- March 31, 2011 Shape Corp. Partners with Local Corporation to Assist in Japan Relief Efforts
- February 23, 2011 Shape Corp. Training Program Ranked 37th in 2011
- February 10, 2011 Shape Family Wellness Program Highlighted in Partnership for Prevention Report
- January 11, 2011 Shape Corp. Opens First European Plant in Plzen
Advanced Energy Management Solutions
NetShape International, LLC is a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of impact energy manage- ment systems. We are specialists, focused on bringing our customers solutions to complex impact and energy manage- ment challenges by incorporating structural components with energy absorbing plastics.
Our products consist of high-efficiency bumper and interior impact energy absorber systems for passenger vehicles and light trucks, pedestrian impact energy absorber systems, lightweight hybrid bumper beams, and energy management modules that integrate impact and other structural functionality into a single finished part.
NetShape’s integrated systems approach allows us to develop advanced, system-oriented energy management solutions that give our customers a competitive advantage.