OFFERING A RANGE OF TOLERANCES AND IN-LINE PROCESSES
Roll forming and our in-line processes allow us to provide economical solutions for unique product demands. At a minimum processing requirement of 75,000 linear feet annually, we can provide affordable tooling. Our years of experience and expertise result in advanced capabilities, including the ability to roll form up to 3/8 inch material thickness, in-line welding, in-line bending and the ability to process 1.5 inch to 4 inch shaft diameters for large stout products.
Advanced Roll Forming Capabilities
Through several secondary in-line processes, our roll forming capabilities and cutting-edge tooling, we provide economical, timely and advanced solutions.
- Multidimensional Roll Forming – in-line sweeping or bending in multiple directions
- In-line welding
- In-line stamping
- In-line threaded fastener insertion
- Up to 4” shaft diameters for large stout parts
- Up to 3/8” material thickness
Additional Metal Manufacturing Capabilities
- Powder and electro-coating
- Aluminum processing